1. All ADULTS and YOUTHS in Secondary School MUST WEAR FACE COVERING (NOT a visor), whilst anywhere in the Church building, in line with the law. Our building is classified as a public space. (People with a valid medical Exemption Certificate may still wear face visors)
2. YOUTHS MUST wear face coverings whilst in their classrooms also.
3. CHILDREN in primary school are exempt from wearing face coverings in the Church building.
Here are some things we have implemented to keep you safe and our premises Covid secure, based on Government Guidelines.
1. Hand Sanitising Stations.
2. Wearing of Face Covering by all Adults and Youth.
3. Social Distancing signs as reminders to Social Distance.
4. Chairs rearranged for Social Distancing.
5. Sunday Services kept short (i.e. approx. 75 minutes).
6. Sharing of common items discouraged (e.g. pens, cups, microphones, etc.)
7. Majority of members encouraged to give Online or directly to the Bank. (Offering envelopes to be collected by ushers in a secure manner).
8. Members asked to register if attending Church Service in-person.
*(NOTE: Details will only be shared for Test & Trace purposes if individuals give permission to do so when they register.)
9. Supervised prompt & orderly exit of the building after service.
10. Covid-19 Risk Assessments carried out.
The Global Leadership Summit has been held annually for over 20 years; and it is the largest Leadership Conference of its kind in the world. INTERESTED?